Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Challenge #33 And Winner Of #32

First I need to say wow! We had so many entries on the last challenge! They were all gorgeous!






The winner of 3 digis of their choice from Digital Delights is...
##270 Carrie on Crafting




Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 3 goes to...
#108 Grace N
#48 Krafty Karen
#73 - Karina

Congrats and don't forget to grab your badges as well.





For this next challenge we are so lucky to have Just Some Lines. They have the most adorable images.

Here is a little bit about them...
" Just Some Lines is a digital stamp shop where lines bring characters to life. It has over 250 digital stamps for you to choose from with more being added each week. The stamps are drawn by Jehanne, the owner. Jehanne is a self taught artist and a stay at home mum who enjoys drawing whimsical characters."

They are giving the winner $15 USD of digital stamps.




OK, now for the challenge. We want to see the sentiment "Enjoy Your Day" or any other sentiment to make someone smile.

Here are the beautiful creations from the DT...

















Audrey from Aud Cards


















Maria from Joyful Stamper







































Gemma from Handmade By Gem









This challenge will run until Tuesday, August 2


16 comments:

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner for the last challenge, I am thrilled to bits and will proudly display your badge on my blog. I am really looking forward to playing along with you again soon.
Hugs
Carrie
xxx

CG said...

I haven't participated in a while...but I always love your projects! Thanks for another great theme.

Grace said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! What a special surprise that was to come check out the challenge and find that! Thank you and I will wear my badge with joy!

Colette said...

Fab DT inspiration, hope my card fits the challenge, I have entered it anyway. xx

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you for this fun challenge.

Karen said...

Oh how lovely to be chosen as one of your top 3!! :0) I will wear your badge with pride!! :0) Lovely DT creations as always! Hugs. Karen.xx

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh what wonderful cards!! They are all so gorgeous!!

NancyD said...

Lovely DT work and a great challenge.

Chelsea said...

These are fabulous cards! I love Just Some Lines images!

Mrs A. said...

Not played fore a while though I look every week at the fab DT creations. Hugs Mrs A.

Joy said...

Pretty cards from the DT, great job girls! And thanks for another fun challenge :)

Hugs,
Joy

Wendy said...

great DT work - thanks for the challenge!

tiffany said...

great inspiration from the DT!!
=)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Wendy said...

whoops - my entry is #134 my whole blog site is listed - it should be http://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2011/07/seahorse-bookmark.html - so sorry, i was in a hurry to link

SandraCraftyCardz said...

hiya all back again! my entry is a 65th male birthday hope it makes you smile with some of the sentiments!!!!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the opportunity to play at your challenge.
♥ Sandi's Blog!